Why become a member? ×

Hungarian double bass for sale - Southampton/Newquay/Swindon
£800

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Due to relocating to Peru in the near future I'm selling my carved front Hungarian double bass.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Carved top with ply back and sides. [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Neck profile slimmed down to make it easier to play and bridge adjusters fitted by Luthier Martin Penning (£350 worth of set up work done)[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]D'Addario hybrid bass strings fitted and pick up included. String height is set up to make it easy to play. [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Some wear and tear to edges, and repair to side, sold with soft case.[/font][/color]

[color=#141823]I'm based in Southampton and you're welcome to come and try it out! I drive to Swindon and West Cornwall regularly so if you're within reasonable distance or on the way to either of those places I can deliver or I'd be h[/color][color=#141823]appy to arrange courier at buyers expense.[/color]

[color="#141823"]Huge Album: [/color]http://imgur.com/a/zbgai

Edited by Martyin3d

• 1 month later...