Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Warwick Corvette 4 string - 2009 - Black oil finish
£500

Price or trade value: [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]£700 (I made a mistake putting 500 and it wont let me edit it [/font][/color] :blink:[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif])[/font][/color]

Serial Number: D 150275 09

For sale is my Warwick Corvette 4 string in black oil finish.

The bass was produced in Germany in April 2009. I acquired it around this time last year and have enjoyed it immensely.

It is fitted with Bartolini single coil pickups and has active electronics fitted. As you can imagine, it sounds superb! I use Slinky strings for a bright, slappy sound.

What you see is what you get. The guitar, stand, comfort strap, Korg tuner, 2 leads and the Rockbag.

I'm not 100% sure what this is worth and i've put the asking price of [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] £700[/font][/color] as what i'd like in an ideal world, so please feel free to get in touch and make an offer that you deem reasonable. I'm selling due to my new found love for mountain biking!

Based in Bristol. Anyone local/willing to travel is more than happy to come and play it. I've not got an amp (sold that recently) so please bring something

Edited by Coomber