Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Josh

lee650

Just did a trade with Josh my EBS TD 650 for his Eden WT550 & cash great bloke really niced to chat too and very level headed for a young un :) whole thing went really smoothly and was very patient with me as i moved house, would gladly deal with again.
hope your nearer that perfect tone Josh, take care mate - LEE

• 3 weeks later...

Just got home after trading cabs with Josh.

Really nice guy and an amazing musician - made my jaw drop a few times watching him noodle around on his MTD :huh:

Great comms throughout and he keeps his gear in very good condition. Happy to recommend him to anyone looking to buy/sell/trade any time :)

• 5 weeks later...

Recently bought a SSII off Josh (I finally found your thread mate :huh:) and he was an absolute gent to deal with. Even when it looked like there may have been an issue with some slight warping of the neck, he actually offered to fully pay for any work that would have to be done on it. Fantastic communication and an all round top geezer - highly recommended :huh:

Cheers for everything man :)

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just done my second deal with Josh i traded a cool warwick and an amazing musicman sterling, fr what can only be described as a work of art and a dream come true :rolleyes: as im now the proud owner of his Ken Smith bsr5 mw, as always a top fella and a good chat ( dont want to see my phone bill :) ) will deal with him anytime.
Many thanks Josh - lee

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='molan' post='279236' date='Sep 7 2008, 04:50 PM']Really nice guy and an amazing musician - made my jaw drop a few times watching him noodle around on his MTD :lol:

Great comms throughout and he keeps his gear in very good condition. Happy to recommend him to anyone looking to buy/sell/trade any time :)[/quote]

+1 to all of that.

Went to Josh's house to pick up one bass walked out with two :rolleyes:

Great guy hope to deal with again.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Just collected an OLP from Josh. Only sorry that I didn't, have time to stay and chat. Goods better than expected, and obvious that he really looks after his gear.

Bottom line, lovely guy, pleasure to deal with and a credit to Basschat.

Buy and sell with utmost confidence. Great comms throughout.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Made a purchase recently and was very happy to deal with someone who knew their stuff, took care of their kit and was happy to chat about his other kit- all useful for a relative newbie such as myself!