Why become a member? ×

GONE - Bass Guitar Magazine and Bass Gear Magazine - GONE

ezbass

I have Bass Guitar Magazine, issues 1 - 101, plus about 10 issues of the American, Bass Gear Magazine available to anyone who wants them and will pick them up from Ez Towers near Purley, Surrey. All free as you'd expect in the recycling section, but a small donation to the BC coffers would no doubt be gratefully accepted :) I want these to go in one lump, so I won't split them up piecemeal, sorry.

Edited by ezbass

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1431367627' post='2770594']
Stu Clayton is looking for some specific issues - check his post in the "Wanted" section....
[/quote]Really? I'll check it out, ta!

EDIT: He's after U.S. Bass Player Mag, doh! :(

Edited by ezbass

Hi there,
I'd be interested. I get to your area sometimes during the working day. Is it possible to collect then? Not sure yet when that would be, I'd need to work it out in my diary.

If this sounds like all to much hassle, no offence.

[quote name='Grangur' timestamp='1431710371' post='2774256']
Hi there,
I'd be interested. I get to your area sometimes during the working day. Is it possible to collect then? Not sure yet when that would be, I'd need to work it out in my diary.

If this sounds like all to much hassle, no offence.
[/quote]Actually, some days this would be possible. I work part-time and am home by 1:00 a couple of times a week. Week after next I'm off work all week and I'm not going anywhere. Perhaps we can work something out :)

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1431799238' post='2775156']
Why not donate them to the next SE Bash Raffle - I'd take them as a prize..
[/quote]Hmm, if Grangur or someone else doesn't take them, I might consider that.

• 2 weeks later...