Why become a member? ×

Country bass!!

uk_lefty

Old country or modern country?

They're not the same.

Plough through the many YouTube vids of Michael Rhodes and you'll find that country bass these days is full of Laklands, Jazzes, Exotic and Sadowsky basses. You do not want a dead thud of a bass sound any more.

[quote name='ras52' timestamp='1431776126' post='2774834']
:D

But... Africa is not a country </pedant>
[/quote]

OK, clever clogs, you search the web for country-shaped basses and let's see what you come up with in 5 minutes..! :angry: I'd add that it's not a bass, either..!
Well, really..! Some people..! Can't even post a light-hearted aside without someone picking over the bones of every tiny detail..! Honestly..! You'd think folks would have something better to do, no..? <_<

:lol: :P

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1431776484' post='2774837']
OK, clever clogs, you search the web for country-shaped basses and let's see what you come up with in 5 minutes..! :angry: I'd add that it's not a bass, either..!
Well, really..! Some people..! Can't even post a light-hearted aside without someone picking over the bones of every tiny detail..! Honestly..! You'd think folks would have something better to do, no..? <_<

:lol: :P
[/quote]

Hey, I'm having a busy day.... sniping from the sidelines is all I have time for! :P

[quote name='ras52' timestamp='1431797830' post='2775138']
Hey, I'm having a busy day.... sniping from the sidelines is all I have time for! :P
[/quote]

Then sort out your priorities, stop working and pay for the full 1-hour rant, not the 5 minute quickie..! Paypal accepted. ;) :lol:

[quote name='JimBobTTD' timestamp='1431853198' post='2775483']
This place does spongey mutes. I have no experience of them; I found them whilst looking for mutes for a 5-string.

[url="http://www.bassmute.com/"]http://www.bassmute.com/[/url]
[/quote]

I don't think they're making them any more. They never reply to emails, anyway.

Palm muting works for me.