Why become a member? ×

Roland micro cube amp vs bass amp and boss effects..

RAY AGAINST THE MACHINE

..please move if in wrong topic.
I may have mentioned this before, but whilst browsing you pube, the boss amp looks simple and straightforward to use . I like the looper function also .
If I was to offload my seperate boss micro series effects,,and gallien Krueger amp and purchase the boss amp instead, am I mad?
Should I keep the setup I already have ?
Please comment ;)

Edited by RAY AGAINST THE MACHINE

Thanks Tony .;) there are 2 types of Boss amps as you probably know. I like the micro ones with the drum machine.The 120 watt cube xl with the looper was what I was thinking of . They seem to have everything on there without complications.
Apparently, they are a little on the heavy side. Not in a band ,,or gigging at the moment. Just playing with myself ;)

Cute things yes. I've had mine now for a few years

The 15" speaker boomy chest shattering bass. Beautiful. Comes with a little tweeta too so them chirpy highs are not to be missed !

If power is a struggle then you can always XLR it out to the PA for extra flap. I've never had to do it... At the time I was in a noise punk band and it was giving the drummer a headache with them droning tones haha