Why become a member? ×

Belated NBD! Roscoe content :)

Kev

Now the sun is out and I have been able to get the camera out, time to introduce my new bit of wood!

A beautiful 2011 Roscoe LG Custom/3005. Swamp Ash body, Buckeye Burl top and headstock, Birdseye Maple board and Maple/Wenge/Maple neck, with Roscoe Barts and Aguilar OBP-3 Pre.

Edited by Kev

I had a five string Roscoe with Barts - I felt that they let the bass down - lacked something - I ended up trading it with Ziggy for the ACG SC Harlot - we both think that we got the better end of the deal so it seems that everybody's happy.

Hope that you enjoy yours..

I nearly bought yours when you were selling it :)

This is my second Roscoe, I think the Barts work really well for the Roscoe tone, they are not my usual choice of pickup by any means. Easy enough to change if needs be, we'll see how I get on with them :)

It's not the sort of bass I'd like to play but as a piece of craftsmanship it is just stunning, congrats, that really is a beautiful bass :gas:

I'd sooner have that hanging on the wall than any painting I've ever seen, just ridiculously good looking!