Why become a member? ×

Bassist required for new Metalcore band - rehearsals in North London *Now Sorted*

CamdenRob

Hi Guys,

Looking for a bassist for a new metalcore band... Heavy heavy heavy.

Got a singer and drummer auditioning next week so I just need the most important part, bass!

A couple of rough demo tracks without vocals on soundcloud [url="https://soundcloud.com/edgeofthelimit"]https://soundcloud.com/edgeofthelimit[/url]

Sets worth of material ready for working on. Age, sex and image not important, this is about playing heavy heavy music and nothing else. None of that "industry interest" crap either, I work full time and this is about playing something heavy for fun :) desperate to get out there gigging and see where it takes us.

Initial auditions will be in Camden (New Rose Studios) although I'm happy to find somewhere more convenient for everyone once I have a full band onboard.

Drop me a line if this is your kind of thing.

Cheers

Rob

Edited by CamdenRob

[quote name='charic' timestamp='1431933482' post='2776218']
Wish this was closer!
[/quote]

And me!

Trying to find anything of that style of music is really difficult in Cambridge.

All people do around here is eat cucumber sandwhiches listening to folk music.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Funk³' timestamp='1432837751' post='2785519']
I'd love to do this but I'm 14, so age will probably be a problem :D
[/quote]

Mrs C says I'm too old for this sort of music and comments like this suggest she may be right...

I started out doing stuff like this when I was 13, it's never too early!

Think I'm sorted for a bass player now, got drums and vocals lined up too, just need to get everyone together :)

[quote name='Thunderbird' timestamp='1432966727' post='2786603']
Glad you are sorted I only commented as I thought your ad was one of the most sensible ones I have seen in years nice to see some one who is all about the music hope the band goes well :)
[/quote]

I'm just in it for fun :) just looking for guys or gals that are into the music and can commit a little time for rehearsals, gigs etc... Not really bothered about anything else :)

Holding some auditions next week with a drummer who's day job is a function band, a singer who's been doing mostly classical choir stuff for the last couple of years and a bassist who's just starting out :) turns out there are a number of closet hardcore fans out there :)