Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN
£550

I love this cab, I really do, but I have to be practical and move it on as I am not playing any gigs that warrant a cab of this size.

This is the now-discontinued TKS 1156, which features 1x6" and 1x15" drivers. Close in tone to the TKS 1126 and 2126 cabs, the 1156 is a good option for anyone looking for a larger/louder cabinet than the 1126, but lighter and cheaper than the 2126. There's no tweeter, but the 6" driver gives great spread to the tone and provides a lot of really nice detail. This cab works great as a stand-alone option.

Impedance: 8 Ω
Power handling (high average power test signal): 450 W RMS
Recommended amplifier power: 150-800W RMS @ 8 Ω
Sensitivity[sub][average][/sub]: 101 dB SPL @ 1 W/1 m
Sensitivity[sub][100Hz][/sub]: 97 dB SPL @ 1 W/1 m
Sensitivity[sub][max][/sub]: 106 dB SPL @ 4,8 kHz, 1 W/1 m
Frequency response (-10db): 33 Hz - 10 kHz
Displacement: 846 cm³
Measurements (WxHxD): 52x78x44 cm
Weight: 23 kg

I bought the cab new in November last year. It's in very good condition, just one slight depression in the tolex on the top at the front (which I believe happened during shipping), and comes with the TKS padded cover. The original grille has a dent in it, but I have a brand new one that will be included in the sale.

£500 firm, collected from NE Hampshire. The only trades I would consider are for other TKS cabs, namely an S112, H115 or a 1126 with cash adjustment as agreed.

Thanks

Gareth

Edited by walbassist

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='wateroftyne' timestamp='1436523515' post='2818818']
I played the 15" version of this with the tweeter, and it was glorious. Such authority, with big, effortless lows.

The addition of the 6" can only be a great thing.
[/quote]

Agreed. If someone will take my Big One this will be making its way North soon! :gas:

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Conan' timestamp='1436525926' post='2818841']

If someone will take my Big One this will be making its way North soon! :gas:
[/quote]

Finbar Saunders is alive and well then Mr Gimlett 😜😜😜