Why become a member? ×

PICS ADDED Spares or repairs, Korean squire tele £100
£200

Hi all,

For sales or trades are the following. Please read descriptions properly and understand the condition of these guitars.
I will add photos when not doing This on my phone and can be emailed or messaged to anyone who wants to see them.

1997 Korean Squire Tele

Gorgeous maple neck (always gets positive comments, recent custom cut nut and std tuners)

Really nice weight body, slab on belt cut, string through the bridge, no string holes through body.
Body has been sanded and painted black and sanded. Looks semi relic but not done well (I was 17!) gaffs tape on both strap buttons and on body next to them.

Has been wired as esquire but not done well and would need rewiring. Neck pickup not included (unless I find it somewhere)
But does play and put out a nose in current state.
White esquire, perloid while (and if I find it, original white) pick guards included.

Oval screwed on Jack socket has been added.

Included is moulded soft case. Sort of looks like a gig bag but is foam mould for tele and can go on back.

Squire vintage modified Custom tele SOLD

Any questions please ask. Again, photos can be provided.

Hope this works...

http://s12.photobucket.com/user/deanjones999/library/

Please take these off me!

Edited by Iheartreverb

I have no interest in seeing picture at all as they might cause me to spend money I can't spare :D

[size=2][i]***edited for grammar[/i][/size]***

Edited by Rumple

[quote name='Rumple' timestamp='1432147619' post='2778683']
I have no interest in seeing picture at all as they might cause me spending money I can't spare :D
[/quote]
Ditto... it's better this way. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Is this what you're trying to say?

[quote name='Iheartreverb' timestamp='1432062589' post='2777792']
Hi all,

For sales or trades are the following 2 guitars. Please read descriptions properly and understand the condition of these guitars.
I will add photos when not doing This on my phone and can be emailed or messaged to anyone who wants to see them.

[size=5][b]1997 Korean Squier Telecaster[/b][/size]
Gorgeous maple neck (always gets positive comments, recent custom cut nut and std tuners)

Really nice weight body, slab on belt cut, string through the bridge, no string holes through body. Body has been sanded and painted black and sanded. Looks semi relic but not done well (I was 17!) gaffa tape on both strap buttons and on body next to them. White esquire, perloid while (and if I find it, original white) pick guards included.

Electrics have been wired as esquire but not done well and would need rewiring. Neck pickup not included (unless I find it somewhere). Oval screwed on Jack socket has been added.

This instrument does play and puts out a noise in current state. Included is moulded soft case. Sort of looks like a gig bag but is foam mould for tele and can go on back.

[size=5][b]Squier vintage modified Custom tele[/b][/size]
This is the older model that has to two std humbuckers, not a tele custom. Neck has been tru oiled but needs finishing and buffing. Is starting to gloss but isn't finished. Tuners are included but not fitted. No nut on neck. Body (black, poly/ original) and scratch plate are all fine. Screw on Jack socket added.

I bought Axes r us deluxe humbuckers that have not been fitted so there is no wiring inside guitar but sale includes new pickups and whatever pots I can find.

Comes in economy non branded gig bag.

These guitars MUST go together unless two members agree both. But I don't want to be left with one.

I'm happy to take offers on the price, it is definitely not set in stone. I would also consider trades for pedals or amps/ heads.

I just don't have the conviction to fix these both up and play bass all the time anyway.

Any questions please ask. Again, photos can be provided.

[url="http://s12.photobucket.com/user/deanjones999/library/"]http://s12.photobuck...nes999/library/[/url]

Please take these off me!
[/quote]

I guess the nice white Fender that's also shown in the Photobucket folder isn't included, or is it?

I have to say I found the description confused. If I'm confused, so will any other buyer. If they're confused they won't buy.

GLWTS

[quote name='Iheartreverb' timestamp='1439633614' post='2844522']
Sorry, the white bass isn't for sale. Is only there as its in my photo bucket album.
Sorry if the description is confusing? Are you genuinely interested?
What is confusing about the description? I'm
Trying to be as honest as possible about the condition of the guitars
[/quote]

It's probably just me, don't worry about it. But if you look at how I've re-worded your description, you can see how headings and separating the wording for the 2 instruments helps.

I'm not interested. I don't play guitar and might even be giving up bass soon. I just come here out of some sort of Basschat addiction.

GLWTS

• 3 months later...

Sorry. Only just seen your comment. The custom is the black HH which is a early Squier vintage modified model.
The one that looks like a standard tele is the Korean std.

Custom sold today...will edit in a sec.

Price was £200 for both as I wanted both to go together and quickly but sold one individually so currently £100 for the standard

• 2 months later...