Why become a member? ×

Lakland Skyline Bob Glaub Precision - Now Sold
£525

Lozz196

Item now sold

One rather lovely Lakland Skyline Bob Glaub Precision, made in Korea, yours for £525 which includes hard-case and delivery in the UK.

Made of ash, with maple fretboard, and Lindy Fralin pickups this bass does a very close version of a 70s Precision, but at 9lbs exactly, at an easier weight than some of the 70s Fenders that are around.

Great player, a couple of minor blemishes that are pictured, namely, a small scuff mark in the finish on the rear of the upper horn (so not noticeable when being played), a cosmetic mark under the G string at the 5th fret which is in the wood so doesn`t affect playability at all, and a couple of indents under the G string at the 12th fret. If they`re 1mm deep it`s an exaggeration, so agaiin, don`t affect playbility.

Not many of these around or at least those that have them seem to keep them, I`m offloading as am funding my latest purchase.

Happy with bank transfer, paypal (but no fees ta) or cash. Happy to meet up at a reasonable distance.

Edited by Lozz196

[quote name='shemeckfrac' timestamp='1432206792' post='2779123']
Cocco, what finish is yours? if I bought the black one from Lozz would you like to swap (depending whether I like the finish on yours).
[/quote]

mine is 3 colour burst, rosewood and aged white. its a lovely looking thing but I do like a black bass