Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer Pro M 4 string. ** SOLD **
£530

morsefull

I'm putting my Warwick up for sale.

It's a German made 1999 Streamer Pro M in Green oil finish, with a wenge neck and flame maple body.
Nice slim fast neck, and sounds huge :)
It's got that typical Warwick growl but more punch in the mid range due to the pickup configuration.
It has active MEC 2 band electronics. Controls are; volume, (pull for passive) pickup pan and stacked bass/treble (cut/boost).
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm selling it with a new TKL quality padded case.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]There are a few knocks in the finish but as you probab[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]ly [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]know [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]that's par for the course [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]with this stained oil finish.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Please see the phot[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]os.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The bass is in Lichfield Staffs, 15 miles north of Birmingham.[/font][/color]

Edited by morsefull

[quote name='bigthumb' timestamp='1432238306' post='2779678']
That's a beauty and a great price!
[/quote]

Thanks! a beauty indeed. Priced to sell as well as I'm lusting after something rather special.

[quote name='Bassulike66' timestamp='1432242399' post='2779719']
Oh lord....I am only 9 miles away...please don't let me crumble!!!
[/quote]

Apple or blackberry? Custard, Ice cream or cream ? :) :)

Oh............. I forgot to mention, It has a slap tone to die for as well. :)

Thanks Lee :) :) you're so right about the colour,

It looks great in a live situation and the wenge necks are what made Warwick "the bass" in the late 90's.

It'd be my main gigging bass but I only play 5 strings now. ( including a rather tasty SSII 5'er )

The combination of maple body, wenge neck and the pickup configuration make this a slap machine tone monster...........

........................................Open to offers as well :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bump for price reduction .................................

Quality German made high end Warwick with a killer tone !! Gig bag included :) Needs to go soon as there's something I want off here.

Edited by morsefull