Why become a member? ×

Marshall JVM 205C Guitar Combo - Now sold
£550

[size=4][color=#000000][font=Arial,Verdana]ITEM NOW SOLD[/font][/color][/size]

[size=4][color=#000000][font=Arial,Verdana]Selling my Marshall JVM205C Combo due to our guitarist finally getting a half stack (he`s had it on loan for the last 2 years or so).[/font][font=inherit] Very unlikely I`ll be playing guitar again - mainly due to the fact I`ve sold all my guitars - so now I`ve got it back, may as well free up some cash. It's a great amp and comes with 4 channel programmable footswitch. A couple of minor scuff as you'd expect with a gigged amp.[/font][/color][/size] Some blurb from Marshall below:

[size=4][font=Arial,Verdana][font=inherit][font=inherit]The British-built, 50 Watt all-valve 2 x 12” JVM205C offers a more straightforward two channel preamp, Clean/Crunch and Overdrive, than the JVM410C’s four channels, for guitarists who prefer a more stripped down, ‘fewer frills’ approach. The two independent channels both have three modes. Each mode reconfigures the gain structure of each channel, making six modes in total, which can take you from ‘Plexi’/JTM45 cleans through JCM800 roar to modern high gain tones.[/font][/font] [font=inherit]The JVM205C is loaded with a 12” Vintage 30 speaker and a 12” Heritage speaker, both of which have unique aural characteristics, and combined give you the best of both sonic worlds.[/font][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=Arial,Verdana]So, £550 and it`s yours. Happy with bank transfer, paypal (but no fees ta) or cash. No trades thanks. Due to size/weight, collection preferred though can meet within reasonable distance.[/font][/size]

Edited by Lozz196