Why become a member? ×

Fender usa jazz 5 SOLD (please remove).
£1250

ziggydolphinboy

Hi all,
I have a fender usa 5 .
I thought it was a 60th anniversary edition, but ive recently been told by a solid source that it isnt.
It has the 60th button o the back of the headstock but it seems like all the basses from 2006 had them on.
I still think the colour is rare and its a bit of a special bass but for full disclosure this isnt a 60th anniversary edition.
( the anniversary editions had a decal on the front plus the neck plate had an engraving on it. so now this post is hopefully correct).
It has all the case and candy.
its from 2007.
Pretty much unplayed :-) .( i have used it at two rehersals and before that it was sat in its case for over 7 years).
. It has the S1 Swicthing system on it
the plastic and stickers are still on it!
its a nice shoreline gold coulour.
id say mint condition but ;-
here are the minor issues (that were present when i got the bass).
one discouloeration on the fretboard (one space inbetween two frets), and a nick in the pickgaurd where the truss rod tool has been used .
also it has a dink on the lower bottom of the bass. (you cant see this mark if you look face on at he bass.)
Its passive so the output is low and the s1 swicth is dry i think ( i may get time to get this looked at).
Currently in the gallery london to sort out the output issue :-)

Ive put new strings on the bass and the action is good.
The case has distorted a incy bit at the headstock end but its purely cosmetic (this was like it when i got it )
I am open to trade and offeres are greatly veiwed :-)

Reason for Sale/Trade ?.... simple and sad

I prefer active basses and im spoilt with my Sei 5 string and my Roscoe 5. its really that simple.

Edited by ziggydolphinboy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...