Why become a member? ×

SOLD - E-MU Xboard 49 MIDI Controller Keyboard
£30

I realise I haven't used this for yonks, so I am putting it up for sale, priced to sell at [b]£30[/b] (firm). UK delivery would be a further [b]£10[/b], or PM me with your meet-up proposals (I live in Swindon and work in Oxford).

Just in case you are not MIDI-savvy, this keyboard [u]makes no sounds of its own[/u], it is used purely as a controller for sound modules or software synths. As well as a 49-key velocity-sensitive keyboard with after-touch, and the usual pitch and mod wheels, it features 16 assignable knobs; so for example you could set them as volume controls for a 16-channel MIDI sequencer, or assign them to parameters such as resonance and cutoff frequency.

It works from USB power or 6v DC adaptor (not supplied) or batteries (likewise).

You can read more on the [url="http://www.creative.com/emu/products/product.aspx?category=532&pid=13558"]Creative website[/url].

Comes complete with box (slightly tatty), manual, USB cable, and I'll include a MIDI cable too! It originally came with deep-editing software, but it looks like that is no longer supported for either Windows or Mac platforms.

The keyboard is in generally good condition, but there is a scratch (not a crack) on the front edge - see 4th pic.

49 keys for £30? You do the maths!

Edited by JapanAxe