Why become a member? ×

Jule Amps Monique...

bassmayhem

There are preamps and there is Jule Amps Monique. Simple as that!
This unit is the best I've ever tried. I played it through a Crown power amp and two Mesa Boogie cabinets.
No bad tone what so ever, everything sounded beter through this unit. Expensive? H*ll, yeah! Worth it? You bet!
Sell a kidney or eat porridge a year... :lol: :D
[IMG]http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd169/bassmayhem/Monique_zpsgz7n8vfu.jpg[/IMG]
No! I am [b]NOT [/b]affiliated in any way with Jule...

Yep, I tried one of these (Dave Swift's I'm told) at the same time as I bought my Demeter. It probably had the edge on the Demeter in the awesomeness stakes, but would have cost a fair bit more to buy with a Minnie 800W power amp, and it wouldn't have made the most convenient package for live use!

It's just a valve pre-amp. I've used one with a Demeter 800w power amp over the past twelve months.

I've tried a range of guitars through it, passive and active - all sound great. Live it has limitations - the Baxandall EQ can struggle with tricky venues and once the band join in the Angels stop crying and start frowning at the keyboard player.