Why become a member? ×

Fender Tour with the Fender All-Star Band

skej21

I was on Instagram this morning and spotted Fender promoting a Fender UK tour, designed to discuss and demonstrate models from the American Standard range. Whilst this is a great chance to try out some gear and talk to the guys at Fender, they also have the All-Star band with them.

Tickets are FREE, which means you get to see Randy Hope-Taylor and Yolanda Charles playing for the cost of a few drinks :-) thought it might be of interest to some of you so here's a link! You can follow a link on this page to book the free tickets at your nearest venue.

http://intl.fender.com/en-GB/americanstandardtour/

I'll be going to the one at Fibbers so might be nice to meet up with some basschat folk if anyone else is heading down :-)

Enjoy!

Edited by skej21

Presumably there are limited tickets for this event and if BCers snap most of them up early Fender are going to wonder why 95% of their audience are bass players...

... maybe they will open a bass emporium to cater for us.

Edited by CamdenRob

[quote name='CamdenRob' timestamp='1432713415' post='2784088']
Presumably there are limited tickets for this event and if BCers snap most of them up early Fender are going to wonder why 95% of their audience are bass players...

... maybe they will open a bass emporium to cater for us.
[/quote]

I'm not even too bothered about the basses (or potential lack of) to be honest. If Fender don't bring enough basses with them, that's out of our hands but it's just a really great chance to see some fantastic musicians! Hopefully there will be plenty of nice basses on show though :-)

[quote name='skej21' timestamp='1432714924' post='2784101']
I'm not even too bothered about the basses (or potential lack of) to be honest. If Fender don't bring enough basses with them, that's out of our hands but it's just a really great chance to see some fantastic musicians! Hopefully there will be plenty of nice basses on show though :-)
[/quote]

Yeah it looks like a really good show, looking forward to it :)

Also booked tickets for the London event - the ad says that the tickets would be attached to the confirmation email - can't see any attachment though...anybody??

EDIT: Another emailed arrived while I was typing...

Edited by TheGreek