Why become a member? ×

Mono Betty GS1 Strap
£25

[u]Mono Betty GS1 Strap[/u]

Are you a grumpy and potentially achy, old git who needs a strap to support their years of wisdom and experience? Need a strap that'll take what feels like the weight of the world off of your shoulders? Well, this strap isn't too far. Here's a video of the strap being demonstrated. Really great, high and crisp mids. Roll the tone off and you'll have an excellent spongy sound.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16V9B1CDodg[/media]

I'd rather any of the following items in exchange for the strap rather than cash but cash is also good. I've barely used the strap.
[list]
[*]A firm but comfortable padded leather strap.
[*]Any of the following books (irrespective of condition); [color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial,] [/font][/color]
[/list][list=1]
[*][color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial,] Rufus Reid's The Evolving Bassist [/font][/color]
[*][color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial,] John Goldsby's The Jazz Bass Book (+CD) [/font][/color]
[*][color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial,] [/font][/color][color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial,] Paul De[/font][/color][color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial,]l Nero's Playing the Changes (+CD)[/font][/color]
[/list][list]
[*]60 Snickers bars
[/list]
Any questions, please ask! :)

[quote name='ChunkyMunky' timestamp='1432807154' post='2785102']

Short version in grey. My bad!
[/quote]Literally the one I just bought! Timing is everything. Glad it's gone quickly.

[quote name='ezbass' timestamp='1432809339' post='2785134']
Literally the one I just bought! Timing is everything. Glad it's gone quickly.
[/quote]

Thanks! How does it work on your Ibanez, just out of curiosity? I'm eyeing up an Ibanez 5 string for a fretless and I'm taking a punt that the Mono isn't the best suited thing for my Bongo. :)