Why become a member? ×

Hi I'M Bris from Stockport and i have an addiction.......

bris

Hello All

Been lurking around here for some time, but joined a few months ago to sell a few things.

Over the course of my playing life which started when i was 15, i have had a Columbus Precision, a Tokai Jazz Bass, a Shergold Marathon 4, 3 Shergold 6s, a Fender Precision Lite, a Rickenbacker 4001, 3 Rickenbacker 4003s, a Musicman Stingray, a Musicman Sterling, 2 Ovation Magum 1s and an Ovation Magnum 3,G&L L2000 and a multitude of others inbetween.

Currently my babies are a Musicman Bongo 4 HH [The best all round recording bass]. And coincidentally for sale here at the mo.

A Spector Forte Helium, a Spector Rebop 5 , a Spector Q6, a Spector Custom 4.......you can see a pattern here.?

I have retired from gigging and just record for personal pleasure at home.

I was the former bass player for Peter Hook in the Factory Records band Revenge, hence the Shergolds, we owned 5 out of the original 95 made between us.

i,m always on the lookout for the perfect bass with the perfect sound and at the moment the Spectors have it, i love a nice dirty sound.

Would one day love to own a WAl.

Have used loads of different amps over the years my favourite being a Vox v125 overdriven with a Rickenbacker 4003.

Current home use amp is a TC 200w BG250 Combo with a Ashdown2x12 extension cb and a Variax bass Pod pedal.

Thats me.

Oh yeah married and working at Manchester Airport, and a mad Parsons Russell Terrier.

• 2 months later...