Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Andy

gary mac

I'm happy to be starting a Feedback thread for Andy. Had the pleasure of meeting him at the weekend, when he came over to take a look at my 73 Jazz.
Deal in confidence ladies and gents, he is a fine chap, good communication, turned up on time and no messing when it came to paying.

• 1 year later...

Warren nailed it in the post above.

I just had a great time meeting Andy, enjoying his company and conversation and then purchasing a lovely bass. Everything about this deal has been a pleasure since we started chatting 4 days ago.

Andy, thanks again pal and I'll look forward to seeing you again in the future.

• 3 weeks later...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm happy to be starting a Feedback thread for Andy.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Had the pleasure of meeting him 2 weeks ago for buying him a WAL MK1.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I asked him so many things and had answers to all my questions...[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]He sent me a little soundclip to explain how works and sounds the bass.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Deal in confidence .[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thank you so much! I hope to do business with you again in the near future[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Sorry for my bad english![/font][/color]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just sold my bass to Andy, given that it was a reluctant sale I'm chuffed that it went to such a good guy.

I had previously bought a bass from Andy, so now I can say that for buying, selling, drinking coffee with and shooting the breeze Andy is highly recommended :)

Edited by Chiliwailer

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Andy's a very reliable seller, with great communication. Plus he knows exactly what he's selling, which is pretty useful when it comes to vintage gear. 

Thank you Andy, the bass is gorgeous and sounds fantastic !

Edited by Hooch
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/02/2020 at 18:09, Chiliwailer said:

Recently had my 3rd dealing with Andy, twice buying and once selling. Always a genuine pleasure, feeling more social than transactional. 

Andy knows a good bass and has exquisite taste - so if you’re buying from him you’re in for a treat ;) 

Thanks for the kind words Daniel!

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just acquired a mint condition sadowsky uv70 from Andy. What a lovely guy, great comms and makes a mean coffee, all a a socially acceptable distance!! Thanks Andy! Deal with confidence guys and  gals! 😃👍🏻

• 5 months later...

I just bought a Godin A4 fretted version from Andy and I am more than happy by the way this transaction went. My bass was delivered in France only 3 days after I paid. The packaging was more than enough to ensure a safe travel and the bass looks exactly as advertised by Andy. It was a pleasure to exchange with him! I'd recommend him any day!

• Like 1