Why become a member? ×

Feedback for jaccjazz

haimesy

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Peter is a great Guy, an absolute pleasure to deal with and I would heartily recommend him to anyone :)

He bought my Warwick 'shorty' Corvette and as it was very much loved, I am cock - a - hoop that it has gone to such a good home :)

Thanks again Peter :)

Tim

• 9 months later...

Peter very kindly agreed to sell back to me the Corvette 'shorty' that I had sold to him last year :)

Once again he was a pleasure to deal with, very professional and his packaging is second to none :)

Thanks again Peter, you are a credit to Basschat :)

All the best,

Tim

• 4 months later...

Pete just bought a bass of me, really easy communication, honest guy, swift payment. He also met me half way to get the bass - we both arrived early. Highly recommended, enjoy the bass Pete, thanks!

• 10 months later...

Bought a Rumble Combo from Peter today. Owing to a cashpoint snafu and traffic issues, I turned up late and with no cash. Not great when you've arranged cash on collection! And Peter had already held the amp for me for days! However, he remained calm and was even tolerant of me messing about with my bank app to attempt a bank transfer, to no avail. We eventually sorted it out through PayPal and I was able to flee with the amp before anything else went wrong! Luckily Peter is calm, patient and an all-round good egg, so all was good in the end. I think. :/

Thanks very much Peter, apologies for all the shenanigans. It's nice to have a Rumble about the place again.

Edited by discreet

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...