Why become a member? ×

Hello basschat

SH73

Hello everyone on basschat,

I am here to dig deep in the knowledge of experienced and long term bass players. I have started playing bass 26 years ago and played for about 8 years. I only recently got back to it about 4 years ago.

I currently own a Squier vibe jazz bass 60`s olympic white upgraded with Seymour Duncan pick ups. Strings are roundwound roto swing bass RS 66 LD 45-105. I use is Fender rumble 100.
I also own a couple of guitars, Fender mustang, cry baby wah, and Ibanez Tube screamer.

(I also own a Pavey I think BW115 that had not been played properly for about 15 years,I tested it some 4 years ago, still works. It sounds distorded due to some idiot hooking it up behind my back for DJ ing! and own a copy of Rickenbaker.)

I am a Maiden fan, have been just over 30 years. Steve Harris is who motivated me to start playing a bass. I don`t play in a bad (would love to).
I missed my opportunity to buy the Royal blue Steve Harris P Bass. I hesitated last year just before they stopped selling them! I still want to get my hands on one.

So this is me. It is what it is.
Hope to have fun here.

Edited by SH73

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1433339747' post='2790237']
Welcome sir...hang around long enough and I'm sure that a Steve Harris P will be along to fuel your GAS...
[/quote]

Thanks and I very much hope so.