Why become a member? ×

Sick bass player wanted STONER JANE'S ADDICTION GRUNGE KYUSS SOUNDGARDEN LED ZEPPELIN

derelics

We're looking for a VERY solid bass player, no older than 29yo (I wanted a girl for balance but we're open to everyone). Has gigged, recorded, can move on stage, jam, and is willing to dedicate a lot of time to a band. We just recorded our first EP at Orgone studios (Angel Witch, Cathedral, Ghost, etc....) and have a hint that we can go somewhere (the EP is probably a bit heavier than the general vibe we wanna give it but we'll go that hard as well).... We listen to everything from T-rex and Ravi Shankar to Goatsnake and Pantera (and in the time frame in between as well). derelics.bandcamp.com to have a listen. If you don't have something we can listen to we won't consider. We're rehearsing at least twice a week in Manor house. Schwiiiiing? Peace out guys and gals!

[quote name='The Badderer' timestamp='1433501434' post='2791574']
i'm going to have a rectal exam from a doctor later on today... do i qualify ;)

(just joking i'm perfectly fit and healthy)
[/quote]

I had one of those the other day. I knew how bad the NHS cuts have been now, coz instead of using lube, the doctor spat on my *rse

[quote name='RAY AGAINST THE MACHINE' timestamp='1433503385' post='2791616']
I think you have killed apt of interest with Ravi Shankar . So f@@ing tedious .
(Really sorry , but my ex boss used to play a few cassettes by him.bing bing bing..)
I'm still traumatised. Now if you said Michael Schenker..better;?
[/quote]

I used think Ravi Shankar was rhyming slang...

Does the love affair go back to the really early days?

[URL=http://s1128.photobucket.com/user/h4ppyjack/media/Just%20Stuff/Sundry/large-616432-dirtydino_zpsb10cfa6d.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m496/h4ppyjack/Just%20Stuff/Sundry/large-616432-dirtydino_zpsb10cfa6d.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

• 2 weeks later...

Aaaaah I never checked here sorryyy! Oh shame, I knew I should have done a Black Veil Brides tribute band... And yes sleeping with your sister is an instant yes. I might push the legal age to a small 75 years old then, but no more than that... The age reason is, indeed, related to the amount of schwing, cuz everyone knows what happens to the schwing pas 29 (or it has to do with shifting priorities away from 'being crammed in a sweaty sh*t smelling pubes ridden van' in most people past late 20's I don't remember). party on

[quote name='derelics' timestamp='1435054785' post='2804920']
Aaaaah I never checked here sorryyy! Oh shame, I knew I should have done a Black Veil Brides tribute band... And yes sleeping with your sister is an instant yes. I might push the legal age to a small 75 years old then, but no more than that... The age reason is, indeed, related to the amount of schwing, cuz everyone knows what happens to the schwing pas 29 (or it has to do with shifting priorities away from 'being crammed in a sweaty sh*t smelling pubes ridden van' in most people past late 20's I don't remember). party on
[/quote]

Oh dear, that's put the cat among the pigeons. Better brace yourself!
:o :lol:
Party on everyone. Till you're 29 and then you might as well go home and suck on a werther's original. :P