Why become a member? ×

discreet

discreet

Bought a DC9 compressor from Mark, which promptly arrived at my door, hand-delivered by a buxom maiden riding a winged unicorn. Not only did she insist on showing me how to get some amazing sounds out of it, but she also re-biased my amp and gapped my spark plugs, which was all the more impressive as I didn't recall owning a car.

A+++ would use again.

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Walker' timestamp='1357297433' post='1920461']
Bought an SKB case from Mark - an absolute gent, great comm's, delivered rapidly - delighted with the case too.

Thank you Mark, it's been a pleasure!

Chris
[/quote]

Bought an [s]SKB case[/s] Zoom B3 from Mark - an absolute gent, great comm's, delivered rapidly - delighted with the [s]case[/s] pedal too.

Thank you Mark, it's been a pleasure (again!)

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Mark bought a Carvin B2000 amp head from me and i can recommend him as a good, honest buyer. Paid in instalments and kept to his word when payments would be made and the amounts. Excellent communications,. Perfect buyer.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mark bought my old SVP-Pro and was a real pleasure to deal with, in fact his enthusiasm for both the unit and for which vales he was going to out in which position once he got it made the whole process really enjoyable. A top bloke to deal with in every way.
All the best with the pre Mark, sounds like it's exactly what you were looking for
Cheers
Chris

[quote name='Beedster' timestamp='1378545168' post='2201589']
Mark bought my old SVP-Pro and was a real pleasure to deal with, in fact his enthusiasm for both the unit and for which vales he was going to out in which position once he got it made the whole process really enjoyable. A top bloke to deal with in every way. All the best with the pre Mark, sounds like it's exactly what you were looking for.
[/quote]

It is indeed! Thanks very much for the feedback and for the great deal. :)

• 3 weeks later...