Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN Warwick Quad VI with Warwick W115 cab WITHDRAWN
£500

super al

Had a change of heart, now keeping the W211 cab and selling the rest. Contains the following:-

Warwick Quad VI 600 watt
Korg DTR-2000 rackmount tuner
Both in a Freestyle flight case

Warwick W115 Pro 400 watt cab

This is a lovely sounding stack and versatile with the quadrumatrix sound shaping thingy on the preamp. If you google 'Warwick Quad VI' you should get details from a previous Basschatter who sold the same type of amp 18 months ago (I'm lazy and not good with computers!).

The stack was purchased in the early noughties by my nephew, I bought it from him around '08/'09 and have rarely used it (used it for gigs and recording but mostly with just the W211 cab) and because it is so loud and heavy it is surplus to requirements :-(.

Minus points to warn you about. The Korg tuner has a decal (I think you'd call it that) that comes loose (I just push it back on). The wheels for the W115 cab were long gone before I purchased it. The tweeter on the W211 cab didn't work but now does?!? I tightened the loose grub screws on the amp knobs when I bought it, they seem prone to coming loose but they are all there. It has nearly 15 yrs of wear and tear but still a bargain at [s]£500[/s] as she still looks and sounds sweet. All cables will be included.

Now just selling the amp with its case and tuner for [b]£200[/b] and the W115 cab for [b]£150[/b] or both together for [b]£300[/b].

Collection only and I live near the lovely city of Salisbury (buy the amp and come see Stonehenge, Spinal Tap never did it justice!)

[attachment=193873:IMG_0150.JPG],[attachment=193874:IMG_0148.JPG],[attachment=193875:IMG_0149.JPG]

Edited by super al

Just to confirm.

Warwick Quad VI, Korg tuner and flightcase all for £200

Warwick W115 cab (400 watts) for £150

or the lot for a stoopidly cheap £300

Can't seem to change the price or trade value from £500 to £350, sorry about that!

Collection only from Wilton next door to the fine city of Salisbury :D

Edited by super al

I would just like to comment on this to say that these amps were amazing back in the day - and probably still are despite the advances in technology etc. Some truly great value tones from the preamp plus some very nice clean power and headroom from the power stage. I used to own one (as you can probably tell) and sold it to get into lightweight gear - regretted it for many years is it was one of those amps where random people comment on how good the tone is. Warwick also made the quad preamp as a separate unit which was a really nice pre.

Anyway, total billy bonkers bargain at £200 inc tuner and case. I would be tempted however Mrsbassdoyle may well dismay at more gratuitous ampage in bassdoyletowers.

Glwts matey.

Thanks Andy
It is crazy cheap for what was basically pro gear but I'm just a weekend warrior with an ageing back! I could mothball it if I could find room but I'd rather see it go to someone who would use it regularly.