Why become a member? ×

FS/FT - Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray 5 String Bass + Hard Case - SOLD
£925

aLxbass

£850

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#282828]Hi[/color][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I brought this bass after gasing for one for a very long time... [/font][/size]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]truth is, I just not bonding with it like I hoped. It's a great bass with a great sound and it looks killer![/font]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]active 3-band preamp, MusicMan humbucker pickup with hum-canceling phantom coil and a 3-way switch (both coils in series mode, single coil, or both coils in parallel mode). Hardwood body, maple neck and Schaller BM tuners. Includes the Musicman hardshell case.[/color][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]There is one small chip on the front of the body above the bridge, see photo... I can take some more if needed. [/color][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]Happy to answer any questions. [/color][/font][/size]

Trade options: Spector Euro 5LX

Located in Willenhall, WV12

[size=4]Alex[/size]

Edited by aLxbass

• 2 weeks later...

Trade for my P? You can never have too many!

[url="http://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/253892-fender-american-standard-precision-bass/"]http://basschat.co.uk/topic/253892-fender-american-standard-precision-bass/[/url]

[quote name='aLxbass' timestamp='1436897410' post='2821874']
yea, but i want more!

Alex
[/quote]

I know I keep thinking I'll sell mine as i fancy a change, but then I play it and change my mind. I very much doubt lll get as good a bass for the money 😆

[quote name='lee650' timestamp='1437580300' post='2827262']
I know I keep thinking I'll sell mine as i fancy a change, but then I play it and change my mind. I very much doubt lll get as good a bass for the money
[/quote]

Keep it,
I used to have 2 and i sold them both to try other bass's (this being one of them)
Regretted it pretty quickly... i came to the conclusion i'm not going to find a better suited bass for me especially in this price range.
I think the curved body has something to do with it for me, everything else just feels like a slab since i have owned spectors.

• 2 weeks later...