Why become a member? ×

Bassist in Merseyside available and seeking rock covers bands

Guinness21

[color=#111111][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I'm a 22 year old bass player. I have a quality bass and amp rig, which is more than big enough to play large venues. I have plenty of gigging experience and I've gigged with a few bands. I'm seeking a covers band who play rock. I like all kinds of rock, including: punk, heavy, metal, grunge, classic. [/font][/color][color=#111111][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I'm not interested in indie bands or originals.[/font][/color]

[color=#111111][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I have my own transport so I can move my own gear around and drive to practices. I'm prepared to travel to an extent for the right opportunity, but not interested in bands who are based on the Wirral.[/font][/color]

[color=#111111][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]If all this sounds like what you're looking for then shoot me a message![/font][/color]

• 3 months later...

Hello there, if you are interested send me a PM.

The Guitar Superheroes are a party band playing Bon Jovi, AC/DC, and anything else heavy that people will dance to. We are looking for a bassist of any age who doesn't take themselves too seriously and who can commit to Thursday night practices and pub gigs. Get in touch if you fancy an audition, we don't bite (much)!

https://www.facebook.com/TheGuitarSuperheroes

Thanks very much
Tom