Why become a member? ×

*Trade Pending* Brand new Nate Mendel P Bass FS/FT Price Drop
£600

bassix

Just wanting to test the waters to assess interest but I have a brand new Nate Mendel P available. This is a fender replacement for my last one which encountered an issue with the neck so has been shipped to the shop, setup and given to me. Comes with the deluxe gig bag and the Foo Fighter neck plate. Weighs in almost dead on 4kg so about 8.8lbs. These are sold for around £749 currently so £149 off seems fair given its never been played.

Would be interested in precision-like trades, preferably on the lighter and slimmer necked side. As this is yet to be taken through its paces in the studio cannot guarantee I will sell at this point. Pictures to follow this evening.

Edited by bassix

[quote name='njr911' timestamp='1434625346' post='2801259']
Do these still have actual Badass bridges or a Fender version?
[/quote]

The new ones have a Fender bridge but it is similar to the Badass. Great basses, just got myself one.

Pictures as promised:
[attachment=194616:nm3 (1).jpg]
[attachment=194617:nm4 (2).jpg]
[attachment=194618:nm4 (1).jpg]
[attachment=194619:nm1 (1).jpg]
[attachment=194624:nm (1).jpg]
[attachment=194625:nm2 (1).jpg]

Edited by bassix

Took this through its paces at practice on Thursday and feels like a good 'un. The balance is spot on with a nice aggressive tone coming from the SPB3's. I have another practice with my other band tomorrow where a final decision will be made on its future. In the meantime, keep the offers coming, I'm particularly partial to a Yamaha BB series..

I keep thinking about trying one of these as I've been playing guitar more recently and I'm now starting to find the neck on my usa p a bit too thick but a jazz is still too narrow.

Have a bump while I keep thinking.

Okay, final price drop to £500. I know this is getting cheap as this is around what shops are offering me for the bass in P/X.

Still interested in trades, modern US maple necked precisions of the fender variety especially but also other similar styled/toned beasts considered with money your way.

I'm at home this weekend for the first time in weeks so I'll give this free delivery in the UK to celebrate.

If nothing happens this weekend then it will probably be traded with a shop but would rather keep it in the Basschat sphere if possible.