Why become a member? ×

SOLD .... FS/FT: Ibanez MC924 Musician 1981 fretless with fretlines, original hardcase
£650

FunkyFresh

Hi again,

up for grabs is my great Musician fretless from 1981. I am not that big a fretless player, so I will like to part with it. Though it sounds amazing and feels just great. It is a MC924 with Super P5 and J5 pickups and the Ibanez 3-band EQ. Frets have been professionally replaced with wooden fretlines. The rosewood fingerboard sounds very warm and gives a lot of mwah. Body is ash, neck-thru is 5ply Maple/Mahogany (?).

[attachment=194643:musician.jpg]

Condition is very good for a 1981. Light buckle rash on the back, nothing more eye catching. Rest is very good looking. And everything is functioning just fine. Buckle rash is only in the clear coating, so a light polishing will reduce that to nothing as well.

I am open for offers. Insured and tracked shipping in original hardcase is no problem in the EU.

Some sound sample:

[url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=65&v=w87mAsrs-ig"]https://www.youtube....5&v=w87mAsrs-ig[/url]

Edited by FunkyFresh

Sorry for the delay... Here is a pic which shows a bit of the wear. One can mostly see it on the E (and a bit A) string. Very superficial and not hearable. I guess the original owner once tried Roundwounds. It is so superficial that I couldn't really photograph it, as you can see on the pics in the first post, it looks very tidy!

[attachment=194800:IMAG0669.jpg]

[quote name='FunkyFresh' timestamp='1435910914' post='2813446']
Need to fix the car..... Last price is: 675€. This is only 480GBP at the moment...... Anyone out there?
[/quote]

Hi Funky, could do 400gbp all in today, if you like ?
I'm playing a white one in my avatar so it'll go to a good home
Thx .. Hughie