Why become a member? ×

Hohner B bass Pro £235 Posted Pics Added SOLD
£235

Thunderbird

Hi all after much thought I have decided to sell my B bass it is in really great condition and this is the top of the line model with the Stienberger bridge and drop tuner and active/passive electrics which all work as they should the 2 volume knobs have been replaced with Alpha pots as the original ones were very crackly.The bass has just been set up and has a new set of Marshall 45-105 strings on the only thing worth noting is the bass has 2 or 3 tiny little dinks on the body but they really are not to bad at all and are to be expected on a near 30 year old bass. Everything on this bass works as it should truss rod is in full working order and turns as it should in both directions :) Any questions please ask pics will be up later I just need to go and borrow a camera No trades on this one as I need cash :)

£235 posted via tracked courier :)
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I just need to add I have had a bit of a problem with packing boxes so will need to get a lift to Halfords to pick some up (I dont drive) so this may delay delivery by a couple of days or you can pick it up and have the post cost knocked off but just wanted to be honest about the possible delay in advance [/font][/color] :)[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

Edited by Thunderbird

In my very humble opinion, one of the most underrated basses on the planet and it's hard to imagine anything as good value as these old Hohners:)

I have a passive, headless jobbie that is my "go to" bass and I wouldn't swap it for a gold pig :)

GLWTS :)

[quote name='dodgnofski' timestamp='1435342761' post='2807984']
In my very humble opinion, one of the most underrated basses on the planet and it's hard to imagine anything as good value as these old Hohners:)

I have a passive, headless jobbie that is my "go to" bass and I wouldn't swap it for a gold pig :)

GLWTS :)
[/quote]Thanks mate it is indeed a cracking bass I am having to sell this and a few others to fund a special new purchase shhhh and as I don't play much nowadays it just seems silly to have it just to take it off of its hanger to check tuning and polish it every week

A lot of bass for the money. I had one for a while - great thing, well made, easy to play, sounds massive. This one looks well clean, too.

Sure you aren't interested in trades, Sir? And what does this one weigh, please?

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks guys :)

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Just to say I may be away for a while from Thursday 23/07/15 so it may take me a while to answer any PM's as I will not have much net access but I will get back to any one who is interested [/font][/color] :)[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

• 2 weeks later...