Why become a member? ×

Upgraded Jack and Danny Jazz bass Pics Added.SOLD
£160

Thunderbird

Up for sale I have my souped up Jack and Danny jazz bass in seafoam green with black blocks and binding nut width 38mm it is about 3 months old and has only had light home use so is immaculate

The bass has had the following upgrades Entwistle Neo pickups bridge and neck a new wiring loom Vol/Vol/tone with an .47 green meanie tone cap.

The bass has also had all of the hardware changed to decent quality black stuff as the original hardware was OK but not fantastic so now it has a black BBOT bridge black machine heads and black Schaller style strap locks and has a nice black scratch plate the bass is also fully shielded with the correct type of copper tape.

The bass has just been fully set up action is nice and it has a new set of Marshall 45-105 strings on it.

I always forget some thing so any questions please ask. £160 delivered via tracked courier please Pics Up later when I get a camera No trades on this one as I need cash :) I just need to add I have had a bit of a problem with packing boxes so will need to get a lift to Halfords to pick some up (I dont drive) so this may delay delivery by a couple of days or you can pick it up and have the post cost knocked off but just wanted to be honest about the possible delay in advance :)

Edited by Thunderbird

These are great basses even in their standard/stock form - but with sympathetic upgrades they are as good as many Fenders. Lovely necks and bodies. Mine is my go to bass at the moment! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='tom1946' timestamp='1438284851' post='2833307']
why is this still here? Paul's great to deal with and this bass looks a stunner so get it bought! :D

I would have it myself if it was a bit lighter :(
[/quote] Thanks for the kind words Tom you are a gent :) not sure why it is still here myself lots of interest but no takers I think we are all skint mate