Why become a member? ×

SOLD.
£215

Mr Anthony

Hello!

I decided last September to delve into the world of effects, and have since realised that I have no use for most of them! As such, I'm shifting most of what's on my board, plus the board and power supply itself since I'll be downsizing in the next few months.

(The PolyTune, Murder One and patch cables aren't for sale. Sorry, I still need them.)
For sale are the following:[list]
[*][s]Ashdown Bass Drive Plus, boxed - [b]£40[/b][/s]
[*][s]Little Bear Woolly Mammoth Clone - [b]£30[/b][/s]
[*][s]Behringer Bass Chorus BCH100 - [b]£10[/b][/s]
[*]Mooer Shimverb, boxed - [b]£35[/b]
[*][s]Diago Powerstation, boxed - [b]£50[/b][/s]
[*][s]Pedaltrain Mini with Soft Case - [b]£45[/b][/s]
[/list]
I might have the box for the Woolly Mammoth clone, but I'm not sure!

Everything here has been mounted to the board using Dual Lock which is incredibly strong stuff. I'll leave it on if you want, otherwise let me know and I'll peel it off for you. The rubber bottoms/feet have been removed from the pedals, but I'm pretty sure I kept them all so I'll package them with the pedals if I still have them. It's all in very good-excellent condition, as it's always been kept in the bag and rarely used. Gigs have dried out recently so they've really only seen the bedroom floor.

The power supply works great, no buzz/hum that I've noticed and my house has pretty dirty power. It's been more than powerful enough for everything on this board + more. I still have all the accessories/cables it came with and they will be included.

I'm more than happy to post everything first class and signed for, AND WILL DO SO FOR FREE for each of the pedals/power supply and £15 for the pedalboard since that will need a courier due to its size. I'll make sure they're all bubble wrapped and packaged carefully so they get to you undamaged. If you want more than one, or even the lot, let me know and I'll make sure they're posted together to save money. You're also welcome to collect from [color=#ff0000][b]Lincoln[/b][/color], if that's easier for you.

Not currently looking for any trades, sorry!

Any questions let me know and I'll be happy to answer them for you.

Cheers!
- Anthony.

Edited by Mr Anthony

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...