Why become a member? ×

Ashdown ABM 600 v 1000

Kevin Dean

I have the the ABM 400 digital I like it a lot & was planning on getting the 1000w version . But would I be missing out on what the ABM 600 could do ? I wish someone would make the decision for me as I can't A/B them & wasting far too much time thinking about it .

Is the special build because there are none left in the shops, or because there's a custom element to the one they're making for you? Hope you enjoy the 1000 when it arrives - I'm still glad I happened upon mine when I did!

it started , when I asked for some information on a ABM600 & the ABM1000 , Lee offered me a ABM 2000 they had, but while emailing me it had sold , He then offered me the ABM1000 for a great price , but that had gone as well , So they are building me one from scratch for the same quoted price ....Just a great company to deal with .

[quote name='Kevin Dean' timestamp='1435773203' post='2812350']
it started , when I asked for some information on a ABM600 & the ABM1000 , Lee offered me a ABM 2000 they had, but while emailing me it had sold , He then offered me the ABM1000 for a great price , but that had gone as well , So they are building me one from scratch for the same quoted price ....Just a great company to deal with .
[/quote]

That's really cool. Great customer service!