Why become a member? ×

Shuker Jazz Bass - 5 String - PJ Pickups - SOLD
£1050

quenbrad

For sale is a beautiful Shuker Jazz 5 string bass.

Specifications are...

Shuker Jazz Bass 5 string
Mahogany body
Maple top
Maple bolt-on neck
Rosewood fingerboard
Nordstrand PJ pickups
Active 3 band EQ with pickup blend and master volume
35" scale length
Hipshot bridge and tuners
Brass nut
Strap locks

More photos are here...

[url="http://1drv.ms/1GDi3xR"]http://1drv.ms/1GDi3xR[/url]

Comes with a Gator hard case.

The bass was made in Feb 2012 is basically mint. The neck is straight, the frets have no wear and the body is in excellent condition. The only tiny mark is on the bottom edge of the body next to the jack socket.

This is an extremely high quality, hand made instrument by a world class luthier. They are probably over £2k new these days. As such I hope you agree that £1050 ovno is a very good price. I've priced this for a quick sale so only very near offers will be considered.

This is up for sale only. I need to raise funds for a new piano. No trade offers please.

The bass is located in West London. Collection is preferred but if you need a shipping quote let me know.

Thanks for reading.

Edited by quenbrad

wow this is very tempting, is it an east preamp as the knobs look the same?, may need to move my spector :)

just looked this up on the shuker website, but it has a nice tort guard, is it the same bass?

Edited by lee650

Hi - No it isn't quite exactly that same bass as on the Shuker website but it is very similar. The wood grain looks diferent from mine but apart from that and the scratch plate it looks pretty much the same.

I'll check the preamp tonight and confirm.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...