Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Stagg EUB with gig bag and stand: SOLD
£260

I bought this earlier in the year from another BCer with every intention of learning to play the upright bass. Unfortunately, like so many of my other plans (write the novel, learn mandarin, fly a plane, win the lottery....) this one lost out to my basic idleness.

Ho hum.

So now I've decided to sell it. As you can see from the pictures, it's a Stagg electric upright in excellent condition. Comes with stand and gig bag.

Not sure what else to tell you. The electrics all work nicely, the condition is good, it has all it's bits and the case is in very good condition with a soft lining and accessory pockets for the rests, and other bits and pieces.

I'm in Hemel Hempstead (working in Rickmansworth during the week). Collection only (or can meet within reasonable distance). Please PM for details or if you have any questions.

Not looking for trades, cash sale only, sorry.

Now reduced to £250.

Edited by Skinnyman

Still got it, thanks Chris. Doesn't get as much use as it should but every time I do pick it up I wonder why I don't play it more :-)

And I notice these Staggs are like buses - another one's turned up on here alongside mine. Honestly, you wait ages.....