Why become a member? ×

Hofner bass

lancaster

Hi, could any one point me in the direction of a 1960/61 Hofner solid bass, I had one back in the 60s and regret selling it, also can anyone tell me how to get in touch with Steve Russell at the Vintage Hofner web site, cant find any contact details.

[quote name='lancaster' timestamp='1435422429' post='2808663']
Hi, could any one point me in the direction of a 1960/61 Hofner solid bass, I had one back in the 60s and regret selling it, also can anyone tell me how to get in touch with Steve Russell at the Vintage Hofner web site, cant find any contact details.
[/quote]

Good evening, Lanky...

Steve is a member of the Hofner Hounds forum, where I also moderate. His User name there is 'Steve', so go to ...

[url="http://hofnerhounds.myfineforum.org/"]Hofner Hounds ...[/url]

... and send him a PM from there..? A very slow-moving forum, and heavily laden with Hofner 500/1 stuff, but some of us there do have other interests, including the solid bodied basses. I know of an excellent '70s Hofner 190 for sale, but that might not be what you're after.
Hope this helps...

[quote name='lancaster' timestamp='1435432153' post='2808794']
Thanks for the heads up Douglas, have registered on the site and will try to make contact.
[/quote]

Yes, I saw the post; well done. An Admins will transmit, I'm sure, but you could also try contacting him directly by PM there, no..?