Why become a member? ×

Vintage Trouble at Glastonbury

Booooooom

They've been supporting ACDC around Europe and will be in North America soon.

I've seen them a few times now and was blown away every time. Met them too and you won't meet a nicer, humble bunch of guys. Thoroughly recommend catching them live. The recordings are good, but seeing them live is something else!

Follow them online and become a Troublemaker!

Super good band. Saw them in Preston a couple of years ago and left the show thinking they were going to be massive, and how glad I was to have seen them in a nice small venue.

[quote name='silverfoxnik' timestamp='1435530165' post='2809816']
Love this band; great front man, great players and a cool retro vibe.

We used to cover 'Blues Hand Me Down' of theirs in my last band, and though most punters didn't know either the song or the band, it always went down great!
[/quote]

Great tune and I bet it went down well. Sometimes we cover 'Not Alright By Me' and we get the same reaction.

[quote name='ead' timestamp='1435526557' post='2809772']
Super good band. Saw them in Preston a couple of years ago and left the show thinking they were going to be massive, and how glad I was to have seen them in a nice small venue.
[/quote]

I thought about this when they were on Jools a year or two back. I wasn't sure how well an act like that would translate to bigger stages and having seen a bit of the Glasto footage I'm still not sure. But then James Brown, who the singer is using as a strong reference, spent most of his performing life as a caberet act. Still an outstanding performer but probably most effective in a more intimate environment. I saw JB in what was effectively a 'festival' type stage set up and he looked a bit lost (though it was toward the end of his life).