Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Vox AD50VT
£100

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]I am selling my Vox AD50VT guitar amp as I bought it secondhand the other year to try and improve my guitar playing but it turns out I am truly abysmal all round, so it has to go![/size][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]It's a modelling amp but features a valve somewhere in the signal path (a real miniature push-pull power amp) so doesn't sound like the scratchy scratchy ouchy ouchy sounds that early Line6 and VAMP modellers did. I managed to get a decent sound out of the AC30 and US Higain settings, in particular.[/size][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]It's a 50W amp but has a variable control on the back so you can turn down the wattage and play at sensible levels. I do not have the manual but have a PDF (plus, it's pretty self explanatory).[/size][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]There are a few scuffs on the tolex here and there (some pictured) and it appears that the rear panel was removed at some point (not by me!) so there are a few screws missing, nothing you can't replace though.[/size][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]I am located just outside Worcester so am happy to drive up/down from junction 6 on the M5 to meet up and deliver locally, or you can pick up. No postage as it weighs a tonne![/size][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]11 amps in total are modelled in the ADVT range: -[/size][/font]
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]AC15 - Channel 2 of a 1962 Vox AC15[/size][/font]
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]AC30TB - Vox AC30 'Top-boost'[/size][/font]
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]BOUTIQUE CL - Dumble 100w head (clean channel)(NB: this is NOT modelled on the Overdrive special - Vox made an error in the manual & got the Boutique clean & Boutique overdrive text mixed up! - the descriptions in the AD60/120 manuals are correct)[/size][/font]
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]BLACK 2x12 - Fender 'Blackface' Twin Reverb[/size][/font]
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]TWEED 4x10 - 1959 Fender 4x10 Bassman[/size][/font]
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]UK ’70s - 1971 Marshall 50w Plexi Head (high treble channel)[/size][/font]
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]UK ’80s - 1983 100w Marshall JCM800 head[/size][/font]
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]UK MODERN - Marshall JCM2000 DSL100 head (High gain channel)[/size][/font]
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]NUMETAL - 100w Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier head(modern high gain channel) (also referred to as RECTO)[/size][/font]
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]US HIGAIN - Soldano SLO100 Head (hi-gain channel)[/size][/font]
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]BOUTIQUE OD - Dumble Overdrive Special 100w head (overdrive channel)[/size][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]Any questions please ask. No offers on this though please, I am looking to get what I paid for it.[/size][/font]

Edited by 72deluxe

• 1 month later...