Why become a member? ×

SOLD
£150

Raslee

A recent build to have a scratch at that fretless itch again...... but it still ain't for me and now it's collecting dust.

Great build, alder body with a few age related dings but nothing terrible. Lovely lined neck, smooth, decal already fitted to the neck before i bought it, Fender marcus Miller picks ups, passive...sounds and plays like it should...a steal at £140.
Can supply scratch plate if preferred :)

Courier extra £10 or collect from SouthWest Devon

[attachment=195388:fre.jpg][attachment=195396:frt.jpg][attachment=195397:f1.jpg]

Edited by Raslee

It might be just me but your pictures aren't showing up.

Also, you dropped the price in your post, but not in the title. But if I were you I'd get the pictures issue sorted out before dropping the price. Fretless basses don't sell fast anyway. Glwts

[quote name='Grangur' timestamp='1435641821' post='2810829']
Fretless basses don't sell fast anyway. Glwts
[/quote]

I sold my fretless jazz within a week not long ago. Agree with the pics though i saw them at first now gone

[quote name='rob_89' timestamp='1435649489' post='2810879']

I sold my fretless jazz within a week not long ago. Agree with the pics though i saw them at first now gone
[/quote]

It's like selling anything; the right buyer can come along at any time. With Fretless there are probably fewer potential buyers though.

My guess on the pic is that he's had a tidy up in his photobucket.

[quote name='Grangur' timestamp='1435641821' post='2810829']
It might be just me but your pictures aren't showing up.

Also, you dropped the price in your post, but not in the title. But if I were you I'd get the pictures issue sorted out before dropping the price. Fretless basses don't sell fast anyway. Glwts
[/quote] Cheers guys, sorted :)

More pics of the dings, or mojo :) https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B06J0DiRHJONuZO

Parts on bass:
Squier VM neck with Fender Decal (done very well), truss rod is fine.
Unknown body but stamped 1998, seems good quality and I think alder too, certainly not ply.
Fender Marcus Miller pick ups
VVT controls
Standard tuners

Plays beautiful :) on par with a Jap Fender in my opinion 😎

Edited by Raslee