Why become a member? ×

*SOLD*Ibanez SR1205 Premium £450*SOLD*
£500

Josh

Hey guys,

I've had this for a few months now and its a great bass, I finally quashed my Ibanez curiosity and these basses do live up to the buzz they've generated. However, I've seen something on here which would be perfect for me right now. So I'm putting this up to help go towards it and if it doesn't sell then I'll be withdrawing it from sale. The bass is in pretty good condition, it has a few light dings on the outer edges and the rear tip of the lower horn which are clear in the pictures.

[u][b]Pics:[/b][/u]

[u][b][/b][/u]

[u][b][/b][/u]

[u][b][/b][/u]

[u][b][/b][/u]

[u][b][/b][/u]

[u][b][/b][/u]

[u][b][/b][/u]

[u][b]Specs:[/b][/u]

[url="http://www.ibanez.co.jp/products/eb_page15.php?year=2015&area_id=3&cat_id=2&series_id=51&data_id=64&color=CL01"]http://www.ibanez.co.jp/products/eb_page15.php?year=2015&area_id=3&cat_id=2&series_id=51&data_id=64&color=CL01[/url]

[u][b]Price:[/b][/u]

£450, including postage.

Thanks guys,

Josh.

Edited by Josh

[quote name='jassbass' timestamp='1435929642' post='2813723']
I like these.just the string spacing argh im not sure about
[/quote]

I went from a Lakland JO5 which has a spacing of about 19mm to this and it was only a minor adjustment but I now don't even think about it as its comfortable. I'm pretty sure all SR's have the same spacing and is part of what makes them unique.

[quote name='Josh' timestamp='1435930876' post='2813754']
I went from a Lakland JO5 which has a spacing of about 19mm to this and it was only a minor adjustment but I now don't even think about it as its comfortable. I'm pretty sure all SR's have the same spacing and is part of what makes them unique.
[/quote]

The spacing on the five-strings is quite a bit narrower than on the four-string version. I tried both (700/705) side by side a few days ago and there is certainly a difference. That said, while the string spacing is a little narrower on the five string I found it was very comfortable and perfectly usable for slap (and I am not the most accurate slap player).