Why become a member? ×

4 x Mackie Thump TH-15a Active PA Cabs for sale.

[attachment=195411:01c00d25aac7114d71323a5e6650e4d7f225627dec.jpg]

Each cab is rated at 400w and they are pretty damn loud, delivering a max SPL of 121dB. They have excellent bass response too, really living up to that "thump" name.

I've used these with my band for a couple of years but we are moving into venues where we need to use subs and tops so these are no longer required. For pub/club venues up to about 150 people, we used one each side for vocals plus some backline reinforcement. For bigger venues, we used all four, two each side, stacked on top of each other and they deliver incredibly well.

Playing pre-recorded music through them in between sets leads me to believe these would be outstanding for a DJ to use too.

Cosmetically, all are in fantastic used condition with a few scuff marks here and there, but no chunks missing or cracks and they are all working great, delivering loads of power.

I did think there was an issue with one of the cabs and mentioned it in the original listing but it was the mixer causing the noise, not the cab. I tested it with numerous sound sources and leads and works great.

FEATURES

400W of ultra-efficient Fast Recovery™ amplification
- LF 300W peak power (Class-D)
- HF 100W peak power (Class A/ B)
High-output transducers
- 15" high-precision woofer
- 1” compression driver
Mackie Active electronics provide total system optimization
- Precision 2-way crossover
- Transducer time-alignment
User-adjustable 3-band contour EQ with sweepable mid-frequency
Mic/Line input for direct connection of single microphone
Tough, impact-resistant polypropylene enclosure
Pole-mountable and floor wedge-able
Extremely lightweight and portable
- 36lbs/16.3kg

Ideally, selling all four cabs together and looking for offers close to £700 (they were over £300 each) but may split into two pairs at £375 ono each pair.

Could possibly accept bass(es) or bass gear in trade or part-ex.

Please PM me or call/txt me on 07515 929935.

I'm based in Chepstow, and happy to meet up to complete a deal for cost of fuel as these will be fairly pricey to send by courier (about £60 for all four, £30 a pair)

Edited by P-T-P

Hope the mods won't frown on me posting this to draw attention to update to the item on offer. In original listing I thought there was a problem with one of the cabs but it has now been tested lots and working fine. Problem was with mixing desk.