Why become a member? ×

*Withdrawn* G&L ASAT bass, natural
£925

Embra

A beautiful example of an american G&L ASAT bass in a natural finish Okoume wood. Rosewood fingerboard, maple neck, G&L's number 8 neck (Modern Narrow "C", 1 1/2" at nut, 12" radius, 0.820" 1st fret depth, 0.920" 12th fret depth).

Now £[b]700[/b] post included to UK mainland

It's in immaculate condition, no dings or marks and the frets are still in great shape. Never been gigged.

It has the same pickups and electrics as the G&L L2000: lots of tonal variation, passive and active, series and parallel, etc. The neck is sublime, very fast and easy to get a low action. It sits very tightly in the neck pocket.

I had some tape wounds on this from day one (not being a fan of round wounds and I wanted something to tame it a bit), it sounds great with them but I've but the original, fresh D'addario rounds back on.

Comes with the usual US hard case and the G&L certificates. Postal to UK is included in the price; ask me for quotes for post to other countries. I'll use UPS as they are the best in my experience. The bass will be fully bubble-wrapped in a proper strong bass cardboard box.

[attachment=195480:P1010403.jpg]

[attachment=195477:P1010400.jpg]

[attachment=195481:P1010404.jpg]

[attachment=195482:P1010405.jpg]

[attachment=195483:P1010406.jpg]

[attachment=195484:P1010407.jpg]
<script src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/9e259196/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Edited by Embra

[quote name='Delius' timestamp='1437257190' post='2824726']
Fantastic price for a superb guitar.
If it weren't for the natural finish I would be snapping this one up... someone must, surely!
[/quote]

We'll I agree ;) Great bass with lots of character.

You deserve another bump for a great bass at a great price.
If I didn't already have one of these, the cash would be in your hands already.
If someone else doesn't see the sense in buying this bass, whether they need it or not, then the world is mad!

Once you have one of these, you won't need anything else; they do it all!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...