Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Acoustic image CLARUS 4 HEAD - SOLD
£900

this listing started off for the Acoustic Image Ten2 series 4 combo.
I have since sold the cabinet separately, so the Clarus Head is now for sale at the very low price of £420 (RRP would be £747)
The standard of all double bass amplification. Needs no introduction if you are reading this.
600w of clean power, wonderful reproduction of the acoustic sound. Can be used with any cab or even as the best ever studio DI.
Instruction book and kettle lead included.
Well boxed but no carry bag.
Delivery is included for UK.
Please note: although the the photos show the combo, the cab is sold and ONLY the CLARUS HEAD is FOR SALE £420
I will renew the photo as soon as I can get on my laptop, can't seem to be able to do that on my phone.

Edited by Rabbie

It is totally great, no doubt about that. My selling is just due to a slight change of band needs and venues, some of which calls for pure rocking oomph. No doubt I will wish I didn't sell as soon as it goes but the reality of the struggling muso is that gear has to sell before new gear is aquired...

Ok Guys, next week I'm gonna have to put this on eBay as I would really like it gone to free cash for something else. I'm making a final silly price cut: £450 for the Clarus series 4 head. It is now in the "beyond bargain" territory. I know it's still a lot of cash to part with, but this is a lot of amp and it would have cost you just about double new... have a great weekend!

This is a steal. These amps are great for doubling. They obvioulsy work great for DB. They are also great amps for slab as you can stick any preamp pedal in front and you get that tone with loads of power, espcially if you run at 4ohms. If I didn't already have a Focus head I'd be collecting my coppers for sure :)