Why become a member? ×

Gibson Les Paul Bass - 1995 Sunburst
£1100

kolossusuk

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Hi[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Moving on my immaculate Gibson Les Paul Bass. Offers in the immediate region of £900[/font][/size]

[size=4][color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Awesome bass - just amazing yet so underrated! Massive output and loads of tone with no neck dive thanks to a slimmer headstock[/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]A bass of true beauty in excellent condition. Sunburst Gibson Les Paul bass from 95 I believe - can confirm. Never gets a true run out any more, due to R****nb***er and P Bass obsessions.[/font][/font][/color][/size]

[size=4][color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Needs a loving home.[/font][/font][/color][/size]

[size=4][color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]OHSC[/font][/font][/color][/size]

[size=4][color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I Have bought and sold frequently in this site and am trustworthy..[/font][/font][/color][/size]

[size=4][color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Would also consider trade - 4 00 3, 4 00 4 or US Fender P Bass[/font][/font][/color][/size]

[size=4][color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Located Essex / London / N Kent[/font][/font][/color][/size]

Edited by kolossusuk

• 2 weeks later...

Any history, pics etc that you may share, please?

Great monicker btw...

P

[quote name='RAY AGAINST THE MACHINE' timestamp='1439317737' post='2841895']
Nice bass . Has it got the switch for the 2 pickups ? Or is that just the guitar version?
Trade for Tele bass cash my way ?
[/quote]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...