Why become a member? ×

New Basschat Skin

Kiwi

We have now switched over to the new Basschat skin. It has been tested on IE 6/7, Firefox, Safari and Camino. Please reply here or PM phatmonkey if you have any feedback/problems or find any bugs, especially if you are using a browser we haven't tested.

Thanks!

Thanks for your kind comments guys, we're glad everyone likes it!

Yes the bass is my Celinder - it had to be a black bass photographed in a very specific manner so the shadow was in the right place, so to save time I did the photography myself.

The original source image is here:
[attachment=1103:DSCF0955_DSCF0956.JPG]

[quote name='Machines' post='28672' date='Jul 8 2007, 05:40 PM']Although I would like to complain about the fingerprint/marks on the left of the pictured Jazz :)[/quote]
I wiped the bass down before photographing it. It looks like something that might have been reflected in the finish.

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='28373' date='Jul 7 2007, 06:57 PM']We have now switched over to the new Basschat skin. It has been tested on IE 6/7, Firefox, Safari and Camino. Please reply here or PM phatmonkey if you have any feedback/problems or find any bugs, especially if you are using a browser we haven't tested.

Thanks![/quote]

Reet grand and no mistake!

Rhino