Why become a member? ×

New Basschat Skin

Kiwi

Might want to check this out [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=2819"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=2819[/url]

One other user hasposted in the "Site Issues" about the javascriot error and another user has posted about probs with the text editor.

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='28373' date='Jul 7 2007, 06:57 PM']We have now switched over to the new Basschat skin. It has been tested on IE 6/7, Firefox, Safari and Camino. Please reply here or PM phatmonkey if you have any feedback/problems or find any bugs, especially if you are using a browser we haven't tested.

Thanks![/quote]
Great new skin. Gives the site a "class" feel.
I am encountering a weird "feature" though. I have 2 PC's. The 1 running IE7 is fine in that when I select a topic, all posts are visible and more to the poiint readable underneath.
With the PC running IE6, all the post appear as a file structure and I have to "click" on each individual post to read it.
Any ideas,
Stuart

[quote name='TheRinser' post='45428' date='Aug 14 2007, 08:37 PM']stu. top right below new topic button is options, click on that and see if it's set as 'standard' display mode. think that may be the problem...[/quote]
Bazzin. I love a plan when it comes together. That was the problem
Thanks for the quick reply.
Stuart