Why become a member? ×

Another one joins the fold!

mangled

Hi all, Kevin here. Having browsed occasionally, I have decided to join formally.

Recently decided I want to try and learn the bass - played a bit 30-some years ago, on an 'enthusiastic but with no real clue what he's doing basis'! So now want to do it proper-like :D

I have an inherited 70's hollow-body Aria Diamond in need of some attention - which will undoubtedly lead to calls for assistance in due course.

I have also just bought myself an Overwater by Tanglewood bass and an Orange Crush 35W little amp so I can hear the noise I make!

Looks a nice place to hang out, so I look forward to chatting to you all soon.

Kevin

Welcome. As has been said, pics please. Cool avatar BTW; I approve and was listening to Axe Victim only the other day in Guitar Guitar (closely followed by Maid in Heaven, those GG chaps have good taste IMO).

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Already liking it here B)

I'll get a few pics up shortly - need to charge the camera batteries, and await a spot of sunshine first. Plus a quick wipe down wouldn't go amiss (the bass that is, although I could probably do with that as well :lol: )