Why become a member? ×

sold
£300

walbassuk

A year on from originally listing, here is a very good example of the Jazz breed now only used as a practice bass, which is a shame and I'm sure it would love to be front and centre once again.
What we have here is a Squire Vintage Modified 4 string fretted bass that has a maple neck with black block inlays and is fitted with a BadAss bridge and wizard 64 pickups, so a natural wood, Geddy Lee style, Jazz bass. It is in near mint condition, the BadAss and pickups was fitted by someone who knew what they were doing, i.e. not me. It's a very good Jazz and with the added bonus of a very small price as l would like to see it go to a new home.
Will include strap with fitted strap locks.
I'm in Milton Keynes but travel around quite a lot as a field engineer. I'll post at cost if required.
Price reduced to £200

Edited by walbassuk

A bit more info, I got this bass from Gary Mac, a long term member of this bass chat community and the squire was a project he undertook fitting the mentioned Badass bridge AND a pair of wizard 64 pickups. I knew he had changed the original pickups but couldn't remember the exact type when I originally posted, so you can see this is a LOT of Jazz.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...