Why become a member? ×

Human Base Roxy B5 Black *QUICKSALE* £500 PRICE DROP!
£575

Ghosts Over Japan

I can tell, this is a phenomenal Bass and Cai is a real Gent. A Pleasure to deal with. Hurry up for this great Bass.

@Cai. Bad to hear. No Insurance for the stolen Gear? Good Luck with the Sale, Buddy.

[quote name='AREA' timestamp='1437856230' post='2829602']
I can tell, this is a phenomenal Bass and Cai is a real Gent. A Pleasure to deal with. Hurry up for this great Bass.

@Cai. Bad to hear. No Insurance for the stolen Gear? Good Luck with the Sale, Buddy.
[/quote]

+1

Seems like an amazing bass on the YouTube clips.. And sorry to hear your news... best of luck with the sale!

[quote name='AREA' timestamp='1437856230' post='2829602'] I can tell, this is a phenomenal Bass and Cai is a real Gent. A Pleasure to deal with. Hurry up for this great Bass. @Cai. Bad to hear. No Insurance for the stolen Gear? Good Luck with the Sale, Buddy. [/quote]

[quote name='silverfoxnik' timestamp='1437856792' post='2829608'] +1 Seems like an amazing bass on the YouTube clips.. And sorry to hear your news... best of luck with the sale! [/quote]

Thanks! Yeah she's a beauty, trust me, if the robbery hadn't of affected my photography business this bass would NOT be leaving me, it's bloody perfect for me :( But unfortunately I had no insurance on the camera gear and it desperately needs replacing before my next big photoshoot (hence this going for such a stupidly low price!).

If anyone is interest she's set at 3.0mm action on the 12th fret and weighs in at 4.2kg