Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn
£1200

jamie_btb676

Hey guys,

I have a beautiful P Bass for trade/for sale here, natural finish and in perfect condition.

I'm more interested in a trade with a (fretted) 5 string but will consider 6 strings too. My ideal trade would be a Fender Jazz V with block inlays, but I happy to see what everyone has got around the value of the £1200 mark, I cant[size=3] [size=4][font=Arial, sans-serif]particularly[/font][/size][/size] afford to add cash to a sale but i'm open for negotiations with certain sales.

Of course I'd take a cash sale, but will only accept very nearest offers of £1200.

The bass itself is a 2010 model and ive had it for 3 years, it's well looked after and comes with used, Fender hardcase, designed for the P Bass.

I has volume control, pickup blend, treble/bass, active/passive switch and active/passive tone blend controls.

You can find more detailed information here: [url="http://www.gak.co.uk/en/fender-american-deluxe-precision-bass-new-2010-model-natural-maple/31422"]http://www.gak.co.uk...ral-maple/31422[/url]

I'm Located in Telford, Shropshire, England and willing to post within the UK main land. I dont really want to be sending/receiving from abroad as I've had bad experiences in the past, but if the Bass and price of P&P is right... who knows eh?

Time for some pics:

[attachment=196737:FullSizeRender.jpg]

[attachment=196738:FullSizeRender1.jpg]

[attachment=196740:FullSizeRender2.jpg]

[attachment=196741:FullSizeRender3.jpg]

[attachment=196742:FullSizeRender4.jpg]

[attachment=196743:FullSizeRender5.jpg]

[attachment=196744:FullSizeRender6.jpg]

[attachment=196745:FullSizeRender7.jpg]

If you need any more information, please dont hesitate to message me, I browse the site daily so should get in contact quite quickly.

Thank You

Edited by jamie_btb676